Louisiana Traffic Ticket Lawyers
Avoid The Points
Two Week Notice
Louisiana's traffic laws are unique and constantly changing, which is why we offer a specialized practice in this area.
Our experience pays: our clients’ cases are occasionally dismissed entirely or their charges are reduced, meaning that points don’t appear on our client’s record. Make sure you contact our office at least two weeks prior to your court date.
Remember: it’s not just the fine, but also the increased insurance premiums you’re trying to avoid when you invest in an attorney to represent you for a speeding ticket or a traffic citation. Don’t be plagued by higher insurance bills for the foreseeable future.
- Get Points Reduced or Removed
- Dispute The Rate of Speed
- Avoid Insurance Premium Hikes
- Plead Not Guilty
We Help Drivers
Save Time & Money
If you’re still in doubt, here are the most common reasons why people choose to hire us as their Louisiana Ticket Attorneys to fight or plea their traffic tickets:
- The inability to afford or simply don’t want to pay the increased insurance rates.
- The desire to keep a traffic ticket off of their record.
- The damage that points on your license may cause.
- OK, I did do it, but there was an unfair posting resulting in everyone else to be receiving citations as well.
- Overly aggressive law enforcement officers; and a pretense for stopping a vehicle.
- We’ve handled over 1,000 of them.
Beat Your Traffic Ticket Today
With Our Traffic Ticket Lawyers
Your attorney will work with the traffic ticket issuing agency and prosecutors to reduce your traffic violation to one which will not plague your permanent driving record. Whenever possible, our office will request a reduced fine and seek a dismissal. If you have been issued a traffic ticket in the Baton Rouge area, New Orleans area, or anywhere else in Louisiana, you should be aware that these citations can appear on your driving record. Proper legal representation is imperative in your case, especially if you find yourself in traffic court.
Schedule a free consultation with a traffic ticket attorney from our Louisiana traffic ticket firm to see if you have a case. Come see why our clients feel that our traffic ticket defense experience is some of the best in the state.